Community of Practice
We want to build a community of organizations and networks to share learnings and co-create the Global Assembly
The Community of Practice convenes human networks, local community organizations, public participation organizations, universities, think tanks, deliberative democracy practitioners, and more to share best practices and knowledge.
Organising the Global Assembly requires a lot of work beforehand, much of it on untread grounds. We are looking to gather an active and internationalist community for experimentation, translation, recruitment, and more, to co-create the Global Assembly with us.
The purpose of the Community of Practice is to
- Enable mutual engagement between organisations
- Decentralize implementation beyond Core Team and grow an internationalist network
- Share and consolidate the GA practice
- Develop and disseminate protocols
- Plan and implement Pilot Assemblies to test methodologies and develop learnings prior to the Core Assembly